First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Is this the Norde Este? If so she has been for sale and or sold a few times. Pretty boat for sure. Cant remember what engine she had so im not sure if this is the same one.

That had an iveco

maineguides

Lieutenant Commander
Is this the Norde Este? If so she has been for sale and or sold a few times. Pretty boat for sure. Cant remember what engine she had so im not sure if this is the same one.
The Nordeste did have an iveco. But I also know it sold to someone in nh. I wonder if the new owner put a Cummings in her? The boat sure sounds like her but the Cummings is throwing me off

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
30 Calvin Beal

The boat is actually the "Finlander" it is a 1990 hull with a 2002 Cummins in it. I spoke to the owner a little while ago and he was on the road. I just sent him a text with my email and he said he will forward me some pics. Boat was built by Cape Cod Marine. I will post the pics as soon as he sends them...

steeple845

Ensign
Im the owner of finlander, its a 30 southshore. sorry for lack of pics I really suck with the internet photos. Ive had the boat a couple of years and its a great boat, im just going a little bit bigger. There are some old photos of the boat online if you google 30ft calvin beal southshore. The engine has about 3500 hrs on it. It has been professionally maintained as the prior owner is a cummins dealer. I sent reelpage a couple of photos from my phone of the boat in the barn last week for are annual haulout work . Any questions feel free to call me at 603-953-5515.

Top Bottom