30 South Shore for sale

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH.. Piscataqua and Merrimack Rivers
Boat Make
27 H&H with Cummins QSB 5.9 480 power
I am always looking for the next one. Gets my blood cooking when I see a nice boat out there. I might have to put my boat up for sale. Might go take a look. Like the motor package .
Can't beat a Cummins in my opinion. I was a Ditch digger all my life. What the heck do I know about boats ? It's an addiction that I'm trying to get a grip on. As of this post, I can't seem to shake it. There is AA, for those of a different problem. I do think there should be a program for boat junkies. BLA. [Boat Lookers Anonymous ].
I must confess, that I drive by marinas, watch boats go out the inlet, walk the docks, and scan the internet for the chance to see a boat that catches my attention.
I know I need help. I need a support group. Are there others like me that are suffering from this silent and neglected disease ?
Please keep posting these beautiful boats ! I will try to avoid looking at them, but as of this moment, I have not found a support group, or a sponsor.
PS.--- If I bought a new boat today, I would be on the boats for sale web site tomorrow.
It is a sickness !
This boat deserves a good look. Road trip !
just go and buy the boat. 1st class setup here. I've been on the boat !
Beautiful !

Rockasauras

Captain
New Price 135000 price includes 16K custom trailer

Was this boat docked in a marina up the Merrimack from the North End Boat club at one time ? If not mistaken I recall seeing it there several years ago. There was a split wheel house 36' NB named "Northern Bay" at the Boat Club. A retired engineer owned it and had it up for sale. Can't recall if he said there was some connection but remember him pointing out your boat ?

Very sleek looking. What do you use to pull that trailer over the road ?

cb34

Rear Admiral
Was this boat docked in a marina up the Merrimack from the North End Boat club at one time ? If not mistaken I recall seeing it there several years ago. There was a split wheel house 36' NB named "Northern Bay" at the Boat Club. A retired engineer owned it and had it up for sale. Can't recall if he said there was some connection but remember him pointing out your boat ?

Very sleek looking. What do you use to pull that trailer over the road ?
A professional , I only put it in and out with my pickup. This boat came up from FL on the trailer....

cb34

Rear Admiral
A professional , I only put it in and out with my pickup. This boat came up from FL on the trailer....
Boat needs to be off dock next week. Will put boat back on the market in the spring....

trial

Lieutenant
Boat needs to be off dock next week. Will put boat back on the market in the spring....

Beautiful boat. I can`t believe this hasn`t sold yet. BTW. My buddies helm chair on his parker is missing. You wouldn`t know what happend to it would you?

cb34

Rear Admiral
;)
Beautiful boat. I can`t believe this hasn`t sold yet. BTW. My buddies helm chair on his parker is missing. You wouldn`t know what happend to it would you?
No Idea;)

Gayle Force

Commander
Boat Make
25 ft Tiara Pursuit, 27 ft Eastern, 28 ft Carolina Classic, 34 Calvin Beal
Is there still time this week to see the boat in the water ?

Reel Relief 38

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Chesapeake Bay Deadrise
I am always looking for the next one. Gets my blood cooking when I see a nice boat out there. I might have to put my boat up for sale. Might go take a look. Like the motor package .
Can't beat a Cummins in my opinion. I was a Ditch digger all my life. What the heck do I know about boats ? It's an addiction that I'm trying to get a grip on. As of this post, I can't seem to shake it. There is AA, for those of a different problem. I do think there should be a program for boat junkies. BLA. [Boat Lookers Anonymous ].
I must confess, that I drive by marinas, watch boats go out the inlet, walk the docks, and scan the internet for the chance to see a boat that catches my attention.
I know I need help. I need a support group. Are there others like me that are suffering from this silent and neglected disease ?
Please keep posting these beautiful boats ! I will try to avoid looking at them, but as of this moment, I have not found a support group, or a sponsor.
PS.--- If I bought a new boat today, I would be on the boats for sale web site tomorrow.
It is a sickness !

Im right there with you Ditchdigger. My wife says I’m never satisfied... tough to argue that one with her!

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Congrats on sale Will. You can edit the title and put sold next to it I prefer not to delete posts

jackv

Ensign
First Name
jack
Boat Make
Tripp 22 cc angler, tripp 18 cc angler, Sonar one design
I think this was the boat that had a swing away helm seat.

Looking for info as to who fabricated it. Thinking of putting same style on Holland 32

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 11.26.43 AM.png

scallywag

Captain
Boat Make
25'general marine
It is a sickness !
Your one of the lucking ones that share our addiction. Wish I had people closer to me that understood

Bern

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
Muscle Ridge 28
This is a beautiful boat, nicely rigged, very reasonably priced. I bet it doesn’t last long!

Members online

Top Bottom