31' bhm

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Probably why they are asking what they are. Is that priced right for that year?

With that engine and all that gear its a great deal, especially with the amount of finish work and those electronics!

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Thats weird. It was posted here. marked sold. add taken down a while back.

Surfishingboy

Commander
It needs a ton of work! The seller is as nice a they come but still thinks its 1950. He thinks it would cost 300 to paint the boat inside and out.

jnoon

Lieutenant Commander
Surf, apparently you had a better conversation with him than I did a while back. He's certainly a "character".

Surfishingboy

Commander
Tonys is a great guy and a character! But in all honesty his boat needs a serious rehab and after that your still going 7-8 knts.

ERO83

Lieutenant
the bhm needs word

I've seen it in person and it needs a ton of work. It has no electronics, needs a new deck and house. Good hull, slow but new engine. Unrealistic about his price however. Expensive project IMO.

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
I spoke with him today. Has an accepted offer of $30,000... Handful of guys made offers n couldn't get loans. Someone suppose to meet him friday with a check... i laughed n told him he needs cash. not check. this isnt 1980 anymore

Motor is 4 years old. 71 series Volvo with a 3 to 1 ratio. Original owner. Said he is 82 n did charters. (Then told me he was 78)

Couldn't pass stress test so he handed in his capt license. Boat is bare bones. Said deck new last year. Has 2 VHFs, recorder n new furuno GPS.

Said cruises 8-9 knots but with different transmission will do 14....

Out of water since 2011... Then said 2012.... Lol....

Truly a real nice guy! Give him the benefit of the doubt when you talk to him....

Surfishingboy

Commander
The boat needs everything! I went to see it twice trying to convince myself i could make it work, no way is it a deal. I could have had it for 27k but to get it up and chartering it would need 15-20k and still going 7-9 knots at a cruise. And be as basic as the come.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom