31' bhm

jon3030

Commander
Boat Make
35' Five Islands
Boat has been listed here a few times.
Odd wheel house.
Looks like someone did some kind 1/2 ass addition to it

There is nothing odd or half-assed about this boat at all. You need to see it for yourself instead of judging by a picture on Craigslist. Everything on this boat is well thought out and very well done by a knowledgeable owner.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Guy that own this sled looks legit......alot of pics on his website. IMHO one of the best tuna boats forsale right now.

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
Number 156 out of the mold. She's an 86 not an 84.

Vessel Name: KATHRYN LEIGH USCG Doc. No.: 698370 Vessel Service: COMMERCIAL FISHING VESSEL IMO Number: * Trade Indicator: Fishery Call Sign: * Hull Material: FRP (FIBERGLASS) Hull Number: BHH31156A686 Ship Builder: * Year Built: 1986

Length (ft.): 31.8 Hailing Port: GLOUCESTER MA Hull Depth (ft.): 6.5 Owner:
Hull Breadth (ft.): 11.5 Gross Tonnage: 15 Net Tonnage: 12 Documentation Issuance Date: August 14, 2013 Documentation Expiration Date: September 30, 2014 Previous Vessel Names: GENESIS
Previous Vessel Owners:

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
That is a huge 31' boat.

I know nothing about pot haulers but I am curious- isnt it a little odd to have the hydraulic wheel inboard of the steering wheel? Just asking.

WRHardie

Commander
I'm unfortunately living in Ohio right now but bou
That is a huge 31' boat.

I know nothing about pot haulers but I am curious- isnt it a little odd to have the hydraulic wheel inboard of the steering wheel? Just asking.

I'm just guessing here but all that hauler might be used for is to haul the anchor, the boat is set up as a gillnetter and the helm is much different when hauling gear. I assume when the owner isn't setting the mesh and is chartering the helm and hauler are in a somewhat temporary setup. You can see in the photo how the helm is set up when the net lifter/roller and still aboard.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
Very well equipped vessel. The house is a bit long, however it can easily be adjusted to a new owner eye appeal. 306 HP she is carrying a lot of weight & gear so I would expect a cruising speed of 14 knots. If I did fuel tanks I would drop to 200 gallons to save on the weight. Even with 200 her range would be well within most canyons. Ask of 60K I am sure there is room to make a fair deal. Excellent motor also. This boat was built for a hard core fisherman & has my approval as a professional offshore platform.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
The house is long for picking fish in winter weather. The owner is a very serious fisherman and when I fished there, he did everything 100%. I am sure that rig is turnkey ready.

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
boat has made many trips to georges, everything is well cared for and up to date. i am a little surprised it has not sold yet...lots of interest but people are scared to spend $$ right now.

Top Bottom