31 Duffy "DEBF members boat"

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I'm sure the bikini pictures will help more people look at it... LOL I know we all have more than once..

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
Whatever works, although all be sad to see her go.

Last edited:

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
that's not my Duffy. That's a 33 Bertram in Mexico.
If i remember that was posted in some thread about wifes/ gf fishing or something last year. This is now officially weird .

Last edited:

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Man just becareful in what you sell, really evaluate what you have and know what you got into it. I dont even think about my GM26 when I'm fishing on the RP35, however when I go into the V-berth I just think about how many constant months of work it will take me to get her up to speed and even if I do, do it.

You have a nice rig, remember some of those reasons to move up, might change, kids, jobs move them out etc.

By the way, if I ever hear anyone selling their boat for financial reasons, re-evaluate that statement. I was unemployed for 11 months, still though was able to keep my fishing up. Ha, goals, sometimes they are fucked up when fishing...

That is a sweet boat, I would have really been into it, as I talked to you a few times about it. I just happened to go to down to NY, then drive up Gloucester when my bank came trough... More actually flew up from Florida, but you get my point...

Top Bottom