31 Duffy - Nota Problem

trial

Lieutenant
Does anyone have any information on this boat "31' Duffy Nota Problem"? Its been sitting on Yachtworld for awhile. I tried an unsuccessful search to see if anyone here has already listed it in the forums. If someone did bring it up please be kind enough to repost the link. Thanks.

Hooper

Captain
Does anyone have any information on this boat "31' Duffy Nota Problem"? Its been sitting on Yachtworld for awhile. I tried an unsuccessful search to see if anyone here has already listed it in the forums. If someone did bring it up please be kind enough to repost the link. Thanks.

IMHO, that is the prettiest 31 Duffy I have seen in a good long while.

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
I spoke to the broker about it in September. I believe it was originally listed at 175k. Sounds pretty firm at 149k FWIW but that may change if it sits for awhile. It's a nice looking rig for sure.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
One of the best looking downeast boats out there. Seen it multiple times east of chatham and was always amazed. Beautiful boat for sure.

trial

Lieutenant
thanks

Thanks for the input guys. I agree she is pretty. Probably a little to pretty for me. If only I could convince my wife to spend what costs more than my first house did.

ERO83

Lieutenant
She's in Chatham @ Stage Harbor Marina. I could probably get the owners contact if anyone was serious.....my understanding is that the guy doesn't really have anyone to fish with anymore. It just sits there. Too bad, it's a beauty, hardly even been used period since it was built

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
No one to fish with and a boat that nice?? christ!

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
You know one thing that worries me is Ive seen some pretty hardcore fishing turn soft through the years... Now I get to see some of their boats just sitting there idle. Its sad and worries me if we eventually get soft.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
She's in Chatham @ Stage Harbor Marina. I could probably get the owners contact if anyone was serious.....my understanding is that the guy doesn't really have anyone to fish with anymore. It just sits there. Too bad, it's a beauty, hardly even been used period since it was built

I'm sure he could easily get a crew put together if he just asked around this forum! :D

ERO83

Lieutenant
I don't think it's a matter of needing crew. I in know way want to speculate or bad mouth, but I believe it belongs to an older wealthy individual who used it recreationaly

Latest Posts

Top Bottom