32 BHM $30,000

knotalot

Deckhand
First Name
keith
1981 BHM 32 Downeast for sale - YachtWorld

Seen here & discussed several times but could,'t find the thread.
I bring it back up as a couple days ago a member had a Chrysler RTO for free. Perfect if thats what's holding this back from selling
I've asked to look at it on a weekend but evidently thats not able to happen.

Surfishingboy

1st Mate
1981 BHM 32 Downeast for sale - YachtWorld

Seen here & discussed several times but could,'t find the thread.
I bring it back up as a couple days ago a member had a Chrysler RTO for free. Perfect if thats what's holding this back from selling
I've asked to look at it on a weekend but evidently thats not able to happen.
If you can get it for 15k Maybe, hull is in very nice shape, The entire topside balsa core is rotted. Roof and trunk cabin are rotted. Engine was running hot and pissing out antifreeze and to top it off it has 1inch bologna stringers to support a gas engine. The boat has been for sale for almost 4 years.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

knotalot

Deckhand
First Name
keith
If you can get it for 15k Maybe, hull is in very nice shape, The entire topside balsa core is rotted. Roof and trunk cabin are rotted. Engine was running hot and pissing out antifreeze and to top it off it has 1inch bologna stringers to support a gas engine. The boat has been for sale for almost 4 years.
I had anticipated on engine replacement, just not right away, & there being some rot. None of which scare me really. In fact, I think I'm looking for a project boat similar to this. I'd like to look at it my self as I said, but have had issues scheduling it. As was said in the older threads, I don't think the owner is really interested moving it & probably has had lesser offers. Guess I'll keep searching...

knotalot

Deckhand
First Name
keith
Let us know how it goes
Wasn’t able to look at it as it’s at a yacht club that’s locked & unable to reach the owner for access. Not surprised given the holiday weekend.

Reactions: dmk

knotalot

Deckhand
First Name
keith
Did you drive all the way down there and not get to look at it? I’d blow a head gasket!
No. I’d been in touch with the broker who was unavailable. He wasn’t able to connect with the owner to set it up. To be fair I waited until yesterday to be sure nothing come up at work forcing me to work. It was late confirmation I’d be coming combined with the long weekend that screwed it up I’m sure.

Top Bottom