32 bhm

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Depends on the built but its usually ver very low. Like a raised lip to keep water out on a non step up house.

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
This one seems like a great deal. I like the 31 BHM, never been on one though. Some guys swear that they are the greatest 32 footer going, others tell me that they roll like a bastard. Whats the real story with them??? Any one have any input. They seem to come up for sale often in my price range, and if it werent for the conflicting reports that I have gotten, I would seriously be considering one. Maybe this one.

Surfishingboy

Commander
31 Bhm is an animal! eats up a head sea. Built like a brick shit house. Not the fasted 31 but the best sea boat in its size.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
This is a nice boat. Owned by a captain at my school..i see this thing like every day. Its a work boat with a simple, efficient setup. The owner is a very knowledgable person. Its also rare to find them with this bigger power plant...most have 300hp range volvos. Worth a look.

Surfishingboy

Commander
31 Bhm is an animal! eats up a head sea. Built like a brick shit house. Not the fasted 31 but the best sea boat in its size.

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
Sent an email to the reply on Craigslist. CC tuna do you know what she cruises at and how much fuel? Or really anything else about the boat? Looking for a boat to fish tuna/charter in between hitches on the ship.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Sent an email to the reply on Craigslist. CC tuna do you know what she cruises at and how much fuel? Or really anything else about the boat? Looking for a boat to fish tuna/charter in between hitches on the ship.

Dont have any numbers but it does seem to go pretty decent for BHM standards i dont think its a dog. It does have a tuna door though so that will be a plus for you. All else i can really tell is that it seems to be a pretty solid boat.

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
Thanks man! Hoping to hear from him in the next day or so. Try to get up there and look at her once I get off this rust bucket on Thursday.

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
Ya, I shot him an E mail as well. He doesnt seem to respond very promptly

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Thanks man! Hoping to hear from him in the next day or so. Try to get up there and look at her once I get off this rust bucket on Thursday.

No problem guy! Come check out our rust bucket POS haha Boats still in the water too so you can prob go for a ride.

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
Haha the Kennedy I know the ship. Sailed on one of her sister ships. Those old 60's break bulkers are cool old ships even if they are only held together by paint. Handle the sea a lot better when they are loaded w/ cargo not cadets. You by any chance know a Blake Duffy I believe he's in school up there now I went to school with his brother.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
The kennedy is Mass's ship...We got the state of maine...old gov't sub hunter sistership of cal maritime

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
Roger that yea we had a few cadets from Maine on our training ship a few years back. Had a few engine cadets on our companies ships this past summer. I figured CC was cape cod and I know mass is right in the canal there.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Roger that yea we had a few cadets from Maine on our training ship a few years back. Had a few engine cadets on our companies ships this past summer. I figured CC was cape cod and I know mass is right in the canal there.

Understandable..yeah im a limited license student at maine so actually dont even have to bother with the ship much other than scraping some paint with the tug in shiphandling

winterking

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
26’ Duffy
Top Bottom