32 Holland

Frank

Commander
Can't ask for better engine and filter access than that. Piece of cake to do maintenance.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Augiedagostino,Do you have a picture of the framing for the windows.....we are rebuilding a Stanley....and don't know if we should miter the corners or just cut them straight....thank you

Rds85

Ensign
Augiedagostino- Where will you be in WLIS. I have a Holland 32 in Norwalk. Strictly pleasure. But lots of fun in the boat. Looks like you have a Winner!

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH.. Piscataqua and Merrimack Rivers
Boat Make
27 H&H with Cummins QSB 5.9 480 power
Why on most Hollands is the engine up in the cabin? for weight?

Long,

Glenn Holland who designed and builds the 32 likes to have the #3 cylinder of an inline 6 cyl diesel engine smack dab under the main bulkhead. Engine placement is adjustable a bit but he knows the 32 is best balanced with the engine there and the fuel tank out back.

FWIW,

Bill D

Rds85

Ensign
Tunamojo - do you have any history on this? The prior owner was nice and sent me a bunch of paperwork about the build, but I do not think he used it much.

MikesMarine22

Captain
Boat Make
Holland 14, YB 33
I think Glenn Holland can give you all the history you need on the Bimbo, he had it at his shop for a long while trying to sell it for the original owner. I had looked at it a few times at Glenn's shop and in Yarmouth. A great boat! Wish i could have made the move on it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom