33 Flowers

duxbait

Captain
Rare one of these comes up for sale. Looks nice, anyone know if its a winter back?

Last edited:

Teaserhead

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
1990 Flye Pt. 32 BHM
Who cares, very rare opertunity there. In the year and a half that I have been on this forum, that is the nicest AND most reasonably priced Flowers I'v seen for sale. If I hadn't of already bought my BHM I'd be all over this one. Oh for a little more patience.

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
El mar thats what I understand. My buddy text me as soon as he heard said its young Kens boat. Wish there were more pictures

jsakovits

Captain
Boat Make
36' Calvin Beal
I did talk to Ken a few days ago and he was already aware of this boat so it may be his son's. Other than a V-berth I do not think it has much for accommodations. Nice looking boat none the less !

Last edited:

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
It's Kenny's boat, a hell of a platform to work out of.

READY OR KNOT 001.jpg

flowers 33 (2).jpg

moetuna

Commander
I would think this boat would need to be repowered or in the not to distant future. No ?

moetuna

Commander
Agreed. that is a very pretty boat. How much money do any of you think it would take to repower this boat. I have zero experience with these things being an outboard guy all my life ( soon to change ) .

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH.. Piscataqua and Merrimack Rivers
Boat Make
27 H&H with Cummins QSB 5.9 480 power
Agreed. that is a very pretty boat. How much money do any of you think it would take to repower this boat. I have zero experience with these things being an outboard guy all my life ( soon to change ) .

$30K-$35K Tops new engine and tranny depending on how much work YOU want to do. less what you cant sell the CAT & gear for

Med Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Maritime Skiff not a DE but built in Maine

About 1K per pony.

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
I emailed the link and Ken got back to me last night said he had a busy day today in sure he will get back to you soon. I am hoping to hear from him tomorrow if you pm me your email ill pass it along

Top Bottom