330 Iveco 27 knots (28 Wayne Beal)

Joshbel02

Commander
Website
www.allagashbuilders.com
Boat Make
Sonny Hodgeton/Wayne Beal
For me there's no question what to buy, Peter Emerson answers his phone, knows his motors from one end to the other. Great to work with, motor in my opinion is far superior to anything out there. The wealth of knowledge Peter Emerson has about these motors is far superior to any other rep I have come across, FTP got lucky. He's a family guy...he's one of us and I buy Iveco motors...period.

2013-06-09 12.48.24.jpg

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
For me there's no question what to buy, Peter Emerson answers his phone, knows his motors from one end to the other. Great to work with, motor in my opinion is far superior to anything out there. The wealth of knowledge Peter Emerson has about these motors is far superior to any other rep I have come across, FTP got lucky. He's a family guy...he's one of us and I buy Iveco motors...period.
Like I told you on the phone Josh, it is very kind of you to say such things and it really does help make the effort all worth while. I am very fortunate to have wonderful customers, I really do like them all. Thanks for taking the time to put this fantastic picture on here and to say a few nice things about your experience thus far.

Peter

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
That's a sweet beal... thing must fly! What are your #'s?
On sea trial day the boat was doing between 20 and 21 knots at a fuel consumption of 9-10 gallons per hour, pretty good 2:1 speed vs. fuel cosp. Top speed was 27 knots without tower and pulpit, I am sure it has come down a knot but only Josh has that info. Cruise speed of 2700 rpm we were at 23.3 knots @ 12 gal/hr. Anything above that speed in this hull and it has to be quite nice out.

Joshbel02

Commander
Website
www.allagashbuilders.com
Boat Make
Sonny Hodgeton/Wayne Beal
Fabricated tower and pulpit in yard...we are set with a Miller Syncrowave, water cooled torch and air cooled. we also have a stick for machine, we can weld stainless, alum and steel. One of my crew members is an amazing welder and we will take on some fabrication projects if you have some.

MH 942

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Crowley
Nice looking set up you got there.

I have am aluminum tower that came off a '28 Crowley Beal That I can let go for cheap money if you know anyone looking. Alot of the welds need to be redone but like I said Cheap money. The starboard aft leg can be removed in a few minutes so one could haul traps.

MH 942

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Crowley
I am guessing that it is about 15' from my deck to the base of the platform.

Top Bottom