34 Duffy found

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
1978 34' Duffy

I understand that everyone has to start somewhere because we aren't born with infinite knowledge of Downeast boats. But ,,,,,,,,, I love this guys description.

Now that is telling it the way it is and somebody needs to do it. I give this guy a thumbs up:D

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
From what I remember the add has always been very honest and its a great price for someone trying to get into the game on a decent size boat and catch some bugs

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
From what I remember the add has always been very honest and its a great price for someone trying to get into the game on a decent size boat and catch some bugs

I think in 1978, Gas was still somewhat common. Diesel engines probably weren't a rule of thumb yet. Diesels were probably even still being question by the old timers,.. why would anyone put one of them damn noisy diesels in a boat anyway? :D

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
I guess this tells it all, it's not a diesel.

"Due to a high amount of people who have wasted my time due to a lack of understanding or an inability to read, I feel I can't emphasize this enough: It's a 350 cubic inch Goodwrench(Chevrolet) Marine Converted GAS ENGINE, . It's not a diesel, if it was a diesel the price would be higher as a result. Thank you for taking the time to read this."

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
I think in 1978, Gas was still somewhat common. Diesel engines probably weren't a rule of thumb yet. Diesels were probably even still being question by the old timers,.. why would anyone put one of them damn noisy diesels in a boat anyway? :D

Quiet small block chevy or a big heavy noise smoking ass oil leaking detroit. Id say it wasnt much of a decision LOL

If that boat has keel coolers its even more tits as a low buck first boat.

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Guy DGAF I could only wish to read or hear some of the back and forth between the Craigslist cheapos that can't afford a boat/looking for FREE/FREE/FREE

Top Bottom