35' Duffy

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
Think the $50 starting bid is kinda high!!!

I thought they should pay to take it away.

you probably have to get it out of there fast.

You'll have to line up a transporter... (during their , ain't got no time to spare season)

You'll have to come up with a place to put it that won't charge a lot of money during a few years of storage will someone didles with it.

It needs a diesel conversion.....( who the heck put twins 454s in it?????????)

Shaft,, engine bed rudder, many sawzal blades. exhaust. new house and cabin....

Hummmmmmm I should buy it:D widen it 3 feet and lengthen it 5 feet....dream on

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
What else that sounded important when I thought of it.

Is there any liens against the boat ,is there a title for tranfereing ownership.... and are the hull numbers still in on the boat???

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
Is the keel still intact?? Looks cut, would take some work to put a single in it, no?

It looks cut since there was twin engine install and no need for the extended keel. As for me turning it into a 40 footer.... ( which ain't happening) it would not effect anything that much , ?the keel would need to be extended anyway. ... I just don't have the place to do it if I got it cheap enough and I can't imagine what it would cost If someone had to pay someone else to do that kind of work.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Put a pair of 300 outboards on the back and hold on! Before you put it in gear cut out a windshield!

Top Bottom