35' Duffy

chummer

Ensign
Boat is super solid. Owner did a ton of work over the past year. I always admired the boat every time i see it.

duxbait

Captain
Very nice set up. Green stick is about the only thing I could add. Seems to make use of limited cockpit space well for canyon runs.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
He only bought it about a year ago. Blue Marlin from Freeport NY.

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
I know this vessel well. She is a diamond at a very reasonable asking price.
The original owner spared no expense. She was an original high sheer Duffy built by Duffy in 1991. Solid hull, 300 gallons of F/G tanked fuel, 3 below deck fish holds, S/G windows & hardback, Hydro, hauler & a recent repower with a C-7 CAT & N/L genny. Nothing to add. Funny I sold this boat to the new owner on this very site. 1st call trip down & sold!

March photo 06 438.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 085.jpg

BunkerMan

Commander
I looked at this boat when it was for sale in freeport ny. Super clean and lots of care taken into the love of this boat I know the new owner took really good care of it and the next owner will be really happy GLWS Post pics of the next boat you get reelaction im sure it will be a cherry

Last edited:

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
boats pretty pimped out, Jamie takes really good care of all of his stuff and did a lot of up upgrading when he bought it. that's a lot of boat for the money.

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
boats pretty pimped out, Jamie takes really good care of all of his stuff and did a lot of up upgrading when he bought it. that's a lot of boat for the money.

I think a starting ask at that # is reasonable. I am sure there is always room for a good offer. Lets see what she sells for & she will sell for sure.

Top Bottom