35 H & H (maine)

duxbait

Captain
Nice looking boat but where the hell is a guy supposed to put the rods holders?

Thought the same thing, but I kinda like it. A lot more room that way. Just glass some mounts for rod holders on the side. Would be some super sturdy rod holder mounts

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Thought the same thing, but I kinda like it. A lot more room that way. Just glass some mounts for rod holders on the side. Would be some super sturdy rod holder mounts
like Hard merchandise....Carl (RIP) from C.J.Marine use to make a kickass heavy duty straight bolt on rod holder....wish I had some now....I was his Long Island dealer for many years

Tuna Pursuit

Rear Admiral
Website
www.oliverwelding.com
Boat Make
Thunnus
like Hard merchandise....Carl (RIP) from C.J.Marine use to make a kickass heavy duty straight bolt on rod holder....wish I had some now....I was his Long Island dealer for many years

I made all those bulk head mounts & the rod holders for Hard Merch back in the 90's. They are still going strong.

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
no its def a 35 you can tell by the shear line on the bow...theres a lot more sweep on the 34/36 and the 34/36 are wider and way better of an offshore boat....the 35's are great in the bay they go along pretty easy but def cant keep up with the 34/36 as far as putting in weather.
I'm probably wrong but that does not look like the 35 H&H lines. Looks like the 34 or 36.

Top Bottom