35 henriques

pugsley

Captain
it's not bad pulling pots from the back, but it seriously sucks to stack gear in front

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
it's not bad pulling pots from the back, but it seriously sucks to stack gear in front

seems odd they didnt mount the console way foward like you see stonecrab boats set up in the gulf

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
the bigger stone crab boats have the haulers mounted on the stern, they just keep it in gear and go.

410-Stone-Crabbing.ts - YouTube

THats what im saying rear haul front pilot. Instead of trying to carry gear around a dog house. If I lived someplace that the fishing was inshore like the cape id be on that boat like white on rice. Hell if I wasnt trying to sell the house in FL id buy her and ship her down there even. Wicked day boat for sure!

Surfishingboy

Commander
I see some potential in this one. It would be awesome if the house was turned into a walk around like the 42 Maine coaster or similar to the MDi (fishy business) out of orient.

Jay c

Commander
Boat Make
31' Duffy
I daydream on this one all the time. 12 swivel rod holders on one side, a swimming pool size live well up front for bluefish, and a couple of beach chairs to hang around and wait in.
I think I could fly 3 kites off her.

Top Bottom