35 Henriques

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
1987 35' HENRIQUES Maine Coaster Price: $29,900.00 Seller: CelticHorizonII

JUST REDUCED *MOTIVATED SELLER* A real Fishing Machine. This 35' Henriques makes one great Charter Boat or Serious fishing boat. It has a 10'x12' (120 sq ft)Cockpit. The hull is built very solid with two helms. twin Detroit Diesels 8.2 liter (300Hp)cruise 17 kts at a ridiculous 11 gallons per hr total. Loaded with electronics furuno FCV-1100,JRC 2342 48 mile,Northstar 951 xd,Azimuth 1000 digital compass.life raft 8 man A solas,windless,etc.Allot of upgrades. Hull was Interlux Barrier Coated.
Boat Has fished Orient Pt waters for years.

email Dave [email protected]

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
This boat had been for sale for a while. Not sure why. I just know I have seen it on the market for about 3 years. I like the henriques almost bought one, but the power at the time was tired.

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
I looked at this boat last winter. Been sitting longer than 3 years. Good electronics. Has the 300 detroits in it. No generator. Up and down stations and was a well known char boat for years. I liked it but then I moved to sunny North Carolina where I feel it snows every god dam week....:eek:

mcangelo41

Commander
I went to go see it..as pet gary aka Orient stars suggestion :) .owner nice guy but they arent 300s....Those are 250s....(which is actually better from what I hear, alot of issues with turbo and overheat) Interesting that the guy doesnt even know what he has?..Boat is in AWESOME condition but he just wants to sell as is no start up...I dont have the need for this beast so we passed....Would be a beauty though...We started looking at slips but just dont have $$ for two motors...

Almost went back out to buy but it would be stupid for me..(I dont go offshore)

At this point the boat has been sitting that long you would have to replace a good amount before you even start it up....I dont think he was willing or is at this moment to get it running, so cost is on you from the way he made it sound...I think if someone went with 20-25K cash its theirs...Just be warned the boat is in BEAUTY shape...but assume you need motors...if not then you got reeeeeeal deal!.

Last edited:

mcangelo41

Commander
I think it hasnt been started since 08 but you can ask....I think they must be tired of showing it....Time to let her go....Wow what a fun boat that would be to own...HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGe cockpit....its a BIG 35

fiberglassmagic

Lieutenant Commander
engines

its still for sale because those engines were junk back when they were new.......8.2 not known for reliability

Latest Posts

Top Bottom