35 lobster

stuartag

Ensign
35 ft Rosborough,cat diesel with twin disc,color sounder,36 mile radar,wagner auto pilot,2 gps,vhf .stereo. 24 gallon hyd,12 inch hauler,1.5 in jabsco electric clutch jabsco washdown pump. Solid glass hull with moulded wheelhouse and washboards,marinelite windows,excellent shape,reason for selling bought another boat,35 .ooo firm 506-662-5601
jpg.gif
jpg.gif

HMGP6123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

duxbait

Captain
Yeah i dont think its that one but could be whats up are they good anything to say about them???

Yea just realized the price difference. I know nothing about these boats. The one I posted in the link I have seen a few times fishing and at the dock. Think he has a fed permit and fishes somewhere around the SWC stellwagen. High freeboard and and lots of room below the deck. Definitely isn't as big as a 35RP though

Leprechaun

Commander
Boat Make
26' Fortier
I posted this one last November

Looking to buy a 28' Rosborough for an inshore lobster boat. She has a 165 hp Perkins Diesel with 3400 hrs. keel cooled. Nova Scotia built full glass hull and upper structure. Believe she is an 1987. Any other info would be great. Thanks
1st post
didn't hear anything back .. talked to Rosborough in Nova Scotia and in New Hampshire .. couldn't find anyone that was familiar with the older hulls ... they have a long history of boat building when you google them .. I checked the 28' out pretty good ... solid hull .. all glass entire boat .. true work boat .. large deck space for a 28 .. slooow boat .. going to kick it over this weekend.
I have access to a cheap slip that will hold a 28' max so I have to decide if I am going to downsize

stuartag

Ensign
you can push them 9 knt cruise and 12 top speed with 230 hp,no there no speed hull but really well built,hull is an inch thick solid glass

Top Bottom