36 Harris sporty

finaddict

Lieutenant Commander
Website
stores.ebay.com
Boat Make
Nauset
I mated on a 36 Harris for a season out of Gloucester on the "Seasmoke". Great riding vessel even in Heavy Seas. You will be happy, especially if the wife gives it a thumbs up. Good Luck

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Great boats. Very stable, rides great and pretty efficient if powered n run correctly. Just make sure they have good spray rails otherwise you will feel like your in a submarine.

Dano62

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
34' Wayne Beal
I was a kid when they started building these across the river in Portsmouth, NH. If I remember right, they had a concave area on the bottom of the hull above the propeller.

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
I fished on the tuna hunter out of Gloucester same setup good boat not a fan of twins but she sits great. I'd go for it if the boss said your go. There nice boats and with that price its not to bad

fiberglassmagic

Lieutenant Commander
36 harris

pm me your number if you want to talk about harris or if in ny take a ride on one.

9.JPG

fiberglassmagic

Lieutenant Commander
Masterrenagade

Hey john you talking about running my boat?New spray rails just for u

camera 074.JPG

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Are those hulls cored? Can't remember.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Great boats. Very stable, rides great and pretty efficient if powered n run correctly. Just make sure they have good spray rails otherwise you will feel like your in a submarine.
That and the core aint wet, Balsa cored below the waterline. Crap shoot for sure.

fiberglassmagic

Lieutenant Commander
hulls

hulls were made both cored and solid.They were built in salisbury mass by df harris and sons.They were sold as a 35 for 1975 and 76 then were called a 36,same hull just marketing.I have the factory litature when marketed as 35 and 36 if you would like a copy.

master carp.jpg

Last edited:

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Hahaha no tom, i was talking about the other guy with a 36 harris dry stacked on the south shore lol

i love the spray rails, i look forward to running your boat without a wet suit :d
now all we need is flames to shoot out of the stack and the boat will be fire island ready. Flynns? Or ocean bay park? ;)

Top Bottom