36 Northern Bay w 610hp Volvo

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
I can't tell you much about it other than they did their hydraulics with National Marine Hydraulics (not Marine Hydraulics)

NMH is no longer in business, not due to their product, just stepped out of the game.

Captlvb

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.missbarnegatlight.com
Boat Make
235 Kencraft
It is the Golden Girl out of Green Harbor. I fished her on a few cod charters. It is finished nicely with a L shaped seating set up in the split house. Below is finished nicely for overnighting. Not a yacht but a very accommodating setup for the canyon or BFT fishing. She moves along pretty well. Cruising easily over 20. He lobstered with the boat as well. I loved the boat when we fished on it but it is the wrong time for my brother and I to move up in boats. If it was I don't think the boat would be for sale any longer.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
I had the same motor in that hull but my boat was most likely a lot heavier. It should have a wot speed of around 30 knots. Great engine, had a ton of power and has been problem free for 10 years now.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

hotreels73

Lieutenant
Nice boat, he is in my harbor. Rebuilt the engine last winter and lobstered a lot this year. I would say most of the hours on the rebuild are lobstering. I know he didn't fish georges this year.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Pretty suree its been for sale for a decent while.

Brakeforhake

Lieutenant Commander
great boat

I have fished on her in all sea conditions she is truly a great riding boat. Starboard side hauling station, true 20kt cruise, 26 wide open. The owner was meticulous with maintenance. If my financial situation were different she would be mine.

Top Bottom