37 Duffy $270k

Fattuna

Lieutenant
RR... The glassed over lifting rails are something that spencer yachts does often. Takes the snap out completely in weather at anchor or drifting. I was completely skeptical at first, but I love them now. Takes nothing away from the ride, and turns on a dime.

Fattuna

Lieutenant
Oops... Missed exhaust question. If you zoom, you can see the scum line on exhaust flap. That's where she normally sits with full load of 368 gallons.

Tuna Pursuit

Rear Admiral
Website
www.oliverwelding.com
Boat Make
Thunnus
FatT, I think Hal had a little trouble uploading the photos. 80 now but alot of repeats. Who built the boat. Really a fantastic finish job on the interior. My wife would love this boat!

Fattuna

Lieutenant
Thanks man. Yeah, Jay is working on the posting now. There are definitely a ton of repeats. Hopefully it gets cleaned up.

My wife loves the boat as do I. We will never get this type of interior again without paying double. If it sells, great.. If not, whatever.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Gorgeous boat. Really cruises at 18knts and burns less then 10gph?? hmmmm

Fattuna

Lieutenant
Ha! No fing way it does that! I will be making a phone call now to correct that. More like 17 gph at 18kt

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Ha! No fing way it does that! I will be making a phone call now to correct that. More like 17 gph at 18kt

Okay, just from that answer I would buy the boat from you for being very quick and HONEST!

Maybe those fiberglassed in rails really do make that much of a differance. Wow!! lol :-D

Top Bottom