37 Duffy $270k

Jay c

Commander
Boat Make
31' Duffy
I just noticed the swivel in the bow - that must be wild fighting a fish up there.

That interior is impressive, someone looking to transition from a sporty to a downeast is going to snap this up.

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Ya an awesome fish boat but if I were to buy it I'd just cruise her

Absolutely gorgeous. Might be one of the nicer ones we've seen on here.

Fattuna

Lieutenant
Jay C,

Awesome spreading the baits with one on the bow. Of course, this season being what it was, we didn't get to experience a battle on the bow. Things sweet though.

Thanks for the kind words

Fattuna

Lieutenant
Ya an awesome fish boat but if I were to buy it I'd just cruise her

Absolutely gorgeous. Might be one of the nicer ones we've seen on here.

Thanks. That's the beauty of this boat. It's laid out to fish, and is wife friendly for sure. I just peel up the sunbrella custom cover on the carpet, and my wife and I cruise her.... Of course if I see busting fish, the cruise is over

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Cape Ann? Looking at ur pictures I can see dot.com's boat. Surprised none of the folks on here were quick to point that out.

And did you ever see a big beast of a boat called the Ivy Rose come through...? It stated overnight one night two docks down from dot.com's. I was on it my buddy bought it in MDI/SW Harbour and we were bringing it down to Mattapoisett..would have been back first week of July

Fattuna

Lieutenant
Cape Ann? Looking at ur pictures I can see dot.com's boat. Surprised none of the folks on here were quick to point that out.

And did you ever see a big beast of a boat called the Ivy Rose come through...? It stated overnight one night two docks down from dot.com's. I was on it my buddy bought it in MDI/SW Harbour and we were bringing it down to Mattapoisett..would have been back first week of July

Yes that is cape ann. I keep it there Sept - Dec, otherwise it's in Beverly all year.

I did not see Ivy Rose, but it sounds like a beast

eztbone

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Holland 38
Hey

I was admiring your boat at cape ann a couple months ago. Very nice. Good luck with the sale. Is that awl grip? What color? I like that shade of blue

Fattuna

Lieutenant
I was admiring your boat at cape ann a couple months ago. Very nice. Good luck with the sale. Is that awl grip? What color? I like that shade of blue

Thanks man. That is Flag Blue Awlgrip

Mr Machine

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
36 Northern Bay
Was interested in her but the only thing missing was a lower helm , she has a killer interior .The boat is loaded with all the goodies she is a beauty . You going bigger ??

Fattuna

Lieutenant
Was interested in her but the only thing missing was a lower helm , she has a killer interior .The boat is loaded with all the goodies she is a beauty . You going bigger ??

Not exactly sure what I am going to do next. I have an opportunity to run a boat for someone next year, so I may do that when I sell her. Almost hoping I don't sell her though...

Thanks for the compliments on the boat

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
I thought that boat looked familiar; It looks much better now.

Top Bottom