38 nb 2012

mfrench808

Lieutenant Commander
38 Northern Bay

38' Northern Bay 2012, 500 HP Volvo, Lugger Generator, dual 12" multifunctional machines, Furuno GPS, 2 VHFs, 2 large tuna boxes on deck, outriggers, bonar box, LD Marine Rold Holders. The hull and top are cored. I cruise at 20 knots at 14 gallons. You can certainly cruise 22 knots without even stressing engine.

90 hours on engine.

Great lines to say the least on this puppy will post pictures. I don't think I have time to use the boat and am considering selling at this time.

$325,000

Last edited:

FVSD

Lieutenant Commander
You should post some current pictures, this shouldn't be a problem to sell with the thought and effort you put into that build. Too many boats built today don't have the aesthetic appeal of your boat.

bigmaccharters

Lieutenant
36 years charter capt. needs BOAT.

hi men, you all know me. big mac charters. have covered spring trips with help fr0m two fellow fisherman. i need a boat! not stupid, know the market. any help greatly appreciated. best, capt. jim

mfrench808

Lieutenant Commander
click on mouse trap's link Gorgeous boat two down from my add and you will see some pics. I will post additional ones. Boat is in water in Freeport NY

Blacktide

Commander
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
If I had the cash I'd buy her in a minute. I have seen her in person and its impressive!

mfrench808

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks Blacktide -I really love the boat too which I why I am not sure its the right thing to do. There is not other boat out there like this, once its gone, its gone. Maybe I will dry dock her for a few years and launch when I get more time.

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
click on mouse trap's link Gorgeous boat two down from my add and you will see some pics. I will post additional ones. Boat is in water in Freeport NY

I shoulda done this the first time:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom