38 northern bay for sale brand new

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
www.destinyfishingscharters.com
Boat Make
38 northern bay green stick boat/30 Calvin beal tuna boat/20 Seacraft Master Angler
Trying to help my friend who's looking to swwl his 38 northern bay with 500 qsc 8.3 Cummins 2-3 hours. 6 kw generator . full mast ,full electronics , 2nd station with 12 inch hauler. 100 gallon transom live well. Boat has only been seatrialed never launched for personal use. Boat is in Maine . Owner has lost interest since beginning the build. Will give more specifics for those interested.
Call Mike 203 640 6995. Asking $259,000..No calls to try and beat price down and no trades..Pictures to follow

Dejunkie

Banned
How much fuel? Any finish? Would love to see pictures. Best 38 hull available IMO.

Duke

Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Blacktide

Commander
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Wow I should buy this boat :eek:!!!! Damn good price.........If I could only come up with the money AND sell my boat:(. I wish good luck to the luck person who snaps this up!:)

Reactions: drk

capt.dan

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Topaz
That thing is Beautiful !!!!

Please don't take this the wrong way cuz I drool over boats like this but is it me or are the slash guard rails not even ???

Yeah, beautiful boat! I was wondering the same thing about the splash guards. Who did all the work? And what needs to be finished?

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
Could just be the angle of the dangle in the photo combined with the shading to give you an optical illusion.

Some of the styling suggests to me that Heath Hustus had a hand in it for construction.

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
That could be a real good price for a sea trialed boat only.
It does make me wonder why it only got sea trialed? Was substandard something detected? Who finished her and what year is it?

Dejunkie

Banned
That could be a real good price for a sea trialed boat only.
It does make me wonder why it only got sea trialed? Was substandard something detected? Who finished her and what year is it?

Call the # and it will be explained I'm sure. Don't speculate on something u know nothing about. It gives a good boat a bad rap.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom