38 yb

cb34

Rear Admiral

Right down the road, Bob's Lobster...

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
It's not very far away from what I remember about the part of the country. Nothing beats seeing it w/ your eyes. Pretty boat at a glance.

mudhake

Captain
boats caught an ass load of tuna. was a harpoon boat and rod and reel boat for a lot of years before it became a lobster boat. well maintained and a nice boat.

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
How well do the YB 38's handle?? They seem a little narrow for their length. Do they heave alot when beam to??? Or are they a realatively stable boat. Also, is it a skeg built design or built down??

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
Any idea what the cabin looks like (i.e. accommodations) ?

if i remember right - it has alot of wood in the cabin...it has a split wheelhouse, but the station inside is in front of the outside one...both on the star side... it looked a little tired from the pictures, like it had been laid up for awhile...but that was last year. it pops up from time to time on CL...might be part of an estate sale or something...pure speculation on my part though.

dexterdog

Lieutenant
Boat only comes out for the winter. Fishes hard spring summer and fall. I fished the boat as a younger man and would go anywhere in it. In my opinion well worth what he's asking.

Top Bottom