40' Young Brothers

capttommy

Ensign
That boat just sold for 30 k a few months ago. Hull and engine were in good shape. Needs tlc and a new deck

bglhooked

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Mako, sold the Seaway, want a 30 Calvin Beal
I saw that boat rolling through Bridgeport CT on a trailer a few months back! New York to Maine I guess. It was huge next to my 2wd mazda Pickup!

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
My buddy was looking at this boat. Needs a lot of work which he was willing to do. The new boat owner is asking a lot more than what he paid for it a few months ago. He also hasn't returned my friends calls. Is this guy really trying to sell????

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
I'd venture to say the legit deal was when the boat was sold. This guy is just trying to make a quick buck at the expense of the last owner. I hope this boat is for sale for a very long time :twisted:

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I'd venture to say the legit deal was when the boat was sold. This guy is just trying to make a quick buck at the expense of the last owner. I hope this boat is for sale for a very long time :twisted:

I know my buddy would have bought it for the 30s as suggested above. He would have ripped it apart and done it right.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland
Top Bottom