42 Bruno.. 5k

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Please stop shopping for boats to post here !!!
Get to work on the rehab/rebuild project !!

This is how we spread the DE bug billy, and it's how I get through the day at work!

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I don't know but 5k is written twice in the ad

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
he wanted 40 k a month ago when I talked to him......had a 6cta cummins....probably someone playing a prank on him....someone did that to a friend of mine....they put his 46 newman in there with a brand new lugger for 50k bankruptcy sale....must go....his phone did not stop ringing for about a month....

traditions

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 Holland
He has taken out the cummins and wants the boat gone.The deck needs to be glassed,but the plywood has been exposed and probably needs to be redone.He wants 5 grand,thats the price.Old Brunos are hard to insure and the core just makes things more interesting.

Brooksie

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Bruno-Stillman 35
He has taken out the cummins and wants the boat gone.The deck needs to be glassed,but the plywood has been exposed and probably needs to be redone.He wants 5 grand,thats the price.Old Brunos are hard to insure and the core just makes things more interesting.

You sure this guy is for real, my son is very interested but reluctant to drive 12 hrs. when he can't get the guy to call him.

Brooksie

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Bruno-Stillman 35
SOLD

$5-K more to truck it? Maybe, but still a great price for the shell of THE project boat he wanted.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
brooksie.. Go on uship.com.. You will find the best prices from reputable boat transporters.. Once they bid on your job you can call them directly and ask for best cash price. I just did for my boat(Long Island to ma) worked out great .. I bet your looking at 3k

Latest Posts

Top Bottom