42 Bruno project

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

BGII

Lieutenant
Sweet. Blank canvas to start with there. Get to rebuild it exactly the way you want it. Lots of luck with her. She's a great hull that 42. Always liked it

F/V Christina Marie

Lieutenant
Boat Make
32 Ernest Poland
Shes been sitting for a while. Looks like someone started the project, gutted the boat and lost intrest. Have a Cummins C series 350 hp with a twindisc 507 to put in her. A guy i know had her in his back yard for the last six years never got around to it. Going to use her for lobstering and hopefully some dragging down the road

Last edited:

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
Cored or solid glass?

I looked at one up in port Jefferson last year that needed a motor. Just too big for what we do.... Plus it was cored and I wanted a solid glass one

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
Motor is shot. Cored hull. You can see many quick fixes on the hull below the water line. Ones in front looked like marine epoxy. Must have hit something at the water line...

j dandy

Lieutenant
Motor is shot. Cored hull. You can see many quick fixes on the hull below the water line. Ones in front looked like marine epoxy. Must have hit something at the water line...
don't sound to good better stay away, what was he asking $$

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
I think it was advertised at $15000 2 years ago. I believe he told me $9000 on phone. Probably get it for what the yard is owed.

Better off buying a new hull

j dandy

Lieutenant
I think it was advertised at $15000 2 years ago. I believe he told me $9000 on phone. Probably get it for what the yard is owed.

Better off buying a new hull
yes i think the core could be a lot of trouble.
like one over here drilled over 1oo holes in the bottom to let the water out, you probably no the boat.

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
Haven't really gotten a good look at it, just driving by while on Hatherly rd, its similar look and all stripped down.

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I would think it is.. how many of them could be in that condition around Scituate.. that 38 Holland sitting next to it looks like a gem.

Top Bottom