42 Bruno Stillman

buckberry

Ensign
Make:Bruno StillmanModel:42 DowneastLength:42 ftPrice:$ 99,900Year:1980Condition:UsedLocation:plymouth, MA, United StatesBoat Name:Last ChanceHull Material:FiberglassDraft:3 ft 6 inNumber of Engines:1Fuel Type:DieselNumber:4348340

Last Chance

The classic Bruno 42 hull is a great foundation for any sea condition. There are several things to like about this boat. The cockpit is huge. The wheel-house is big, uncluttered, and bright. The sleeping berths are roomy. A proven Tuna Raiser, Excellent fuel economy. This is an excellent boat for commercial fishing or for chartering.

Measurements

Cruising Speed:12.5 knCruising Speed RPM:1900Max Speed:17 knMax Speed RPM:2200LOA:42 ftBeam:14 ftMax Draft:3 ft 6 inCabin Headroom:6 ft 6 inDisplacement:24000 lbLiferaft Capacity:4Fuel Tanks Capacity:315 galFresh Water Tanks Capacity:40 galHolding Tank Capacity:30 galNumber of single berths:4Number of Cabins:1Number of Heads:1

Propulsion

Engine #1

Engine Make:CaterpillarEngine Model:3306Primary Engines:InboardDrive Type:Direct DriveEngine Year:2003Hours:5500Power:355 hpPropeller Type:3 Blade

Accommodations

Full size wheel house with Dinette and rear couch seating, enclosed head with electric head and sink, holding tank with overboard discharge. Forward V-berth and top bunks sleep 4 comfortably.

Engine

Caterpillar 3306 355 H.P. Continuas Duty (New in 2003)
Newer 2" shaft with wet log
Stainless rudder moved back to accept larger wheel
Dry Stack Exhaust

Electronics

Furuno 1731 MK III 24 mile Radar
Furuno 582 color sounder
Robertson AP-35 Auto Pilot
Furuno D-36 GPS
Koden 802 color sounder
Standard Novai VHF Radio

Mechanical

Hydro-slave stainless hauler with heavy duty PTO driven pump.

Safety Eqyipment

4 Man canister life raft (just serviced last season)
Cat 406 EPIRB

Additional Information

Large in Deck Fish Hold, will keep 4 Giant Bluefin on ice.
Seven Lee swivel base rod holders.
Raw water wash-down
Block & Tackle of of mast.
24' Kent Fab folding pulpit ( Not shown in pictures)
Tower basket with controls.( Not shown in pictures)

RyanA

Lieutenant
I saw her on Yachtworld. Easily find her there. If I wasn't on my cell, and being redirected to the mobile site, I'd post a link for you.

dogtagger

Lieutenant
interesting modification to the skeg. Didn't Brunos and Sisu have bolt on steel skeg?

Hammer Slammer

Commander
Boat Make
35 Duffy
dude, that is the bottom, its a well kept boat in great shape. By the way it has seen more giants on the deck then most of us well ever see...

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Great looking ride fished near her meny days jiging cod and down off Chatham tuna fishing the bb nice Bruno with a real nice one off house and she pushes nice to

Top Bottom