42 Bruno

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
I have always admired this boat, it is a mean looking rig in person. It is a true "Monsta"

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
I pass this boat every time I head out. Been for sale a very long time. When I see her out she does roll some but not that bad. I was lead to believe there is some problems with the hull. Some delamination some where in the hull, that is second hand. I have never spoken to the owner. May be why she only fishes a few days a year.

tashmoo2

Commander
It is one of the nicest Bruno's. I've seen it a few times getting fuel in PT Jude on way to the Cape and off BLock Island Tuna fishing the the labor day bite if there is one. I think the price is keeping it on the market a long time, especially with current economy.

j dandy

Lieutenant
It is one of the nicest Bruno's. I've seen it a few times getting fuel in PT Jude on way to the Cape and off BLock Island Tuna fishing the the labor day bite if there is one. I think the price is keeping it on the market a long time, especially with current economy.
lose the brige and thats a KEEPER !

j dandy

Lieutenant

Ed, send me a blank check !

Top Bottom