42 H&H 145k maine craigslist

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
Anyone want a NB38. I could put up with a painted hull till I can it re gel coated.

duxbait

Captain
Saw that in National Fisherman last year… the captain was a fisherman of the year or something

jim

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
44 John Williams (stanley)
Kevin is currently building a 46 Mussel Ridge. You guys are correct his current boat the Dana Christine is in immaculate condition. You would never think she was built in 99.

Last edited:

oldshell55

Captain
Boat Make
BHM36 , 38’ young bros ,
Anyone want a NB38. I could put up with a painted hull till I can it re gel coated.

what don't you like about a painted hull? Today's two part polyurethane paints are a tough as any gel coat. I painted my red gel coat with white perfection and it is hard as nails, never fades like gel coat. I could not keep up with the endless compounding required to maintain it. Even when scratched you rarely get through to the red. I highly recommend painting any boat, no regrets

jim

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Yes I put a deposit down on her but she is not available until July. So if all goes well I should be the new owner in five LONG months. I cant say enough about Kevin or the condition of the boat.

Rearmount

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
34' mainship Pilot
Yes I put a deposit down on her but she is not available until July. So if all goes well I should be the new owner in five LONG months. I cant say enough about Kevin or the condition of the boat.
You better send me some pics boring one.

manni-yunk

Commander

Congrats! Great Boat.

I spoke to Kevin about the boat a while back and she seems to be a great buy!!!

jim

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Thanks Manni! She is in great shape. Im happy as hell with the deal. Waiting until July to steam her to her new home is not going to be easy though. May and June are gonna be a bitch.

Top Bottom