42 h$h

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
That i$ $omething el$e!

Just what I am looking for except not that price.. and the color is a no no

No detailed info on equiptment......

Wonder if they'd trade a fuel $ipping NB38???

Or Someone buy my boat!!!!!:D

Last edited:

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I know the boat ....it was originally in Island Park....it was Called the Nice Day....

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I think she was built by Pen Bay boat...and it had a 500 hp in it......not a speed boat

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I think she was built by Pen Bay boat...and it had a 500 hp in it......not a speed boat

500hp would work for me. now all i have to do is.. get permission from the harbormaster and sell a NB38:D I already know who would cut the transome out for me.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
I know the boat ....it was originally in Island Park....it was Called the Nice Day....

I thought that was the same boat that used to be docked next to your old beal?

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I'm sure it gets real toasty in there while summer boating.. Should be great when it 25 degrees out though!

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I thought that was the same boat that used to be docked next to your old beal?
Yes Mike you are correct....they were dock at Empire point for awhile....the old owner hardly used it....he bought a catamaran hull party boat that he runs out of Hyannis...called Nice Day

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
500hp would work for me. now all i have to do is.. get permission from the harbormaster and sell a NB38:D I already know who would cut the transome out for me.
Scott,I might have a few pictures I could dig up if your really interested in this boat....you would have to do a lot of cutting and moving stuff to haul traps wit her....she is set up for chartering

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I could have used something like that today. N/NW 15 to 30 and had to move gear due to the upcoming noreaster. Lobsters don't care if a boat hull is red so I can look past the color,,, even though it will probably turn pink in the next few years...I was set on 400 to 500 hp on something this size so that quaifies... I wonder why the stack is in the house? I'd have to change that.... open up the stern...add a pot hauler . davit and washdown..oh yea ..I keep forgetting , ineed to sell my boat.

Pics:D Iam still trying to figure out how to get my duffy pic off my sell phone like I did the nb38. The duffy is laying on its side on the beach with a new coat of paint. that was a week ago.

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
Email it to me ....I will post it for you

I can't figure out how I got them from my phone to my email:confused: I did it once . The pic of the nb was done that way somehow... you would think... I could do it a second time:rolleyes:
If you have pics of the H&H.. might as well put r\them up.. the ones on YW aren't that great!

Top Bottom