42 Wesmac in NJ

Kirby

Lieutenant
First Name
Bob
Boat Make
42' Wesmac
This is the same boat that Athern Marine is selling. They have it listed as sale pending on their website.

Fouraces59

Commander
First Name
Jay
Boat Make
26 Seaway CC
Funny how in the ad they refer to it as a Lobster/tuna boat. Nothing really lobster about it without lots of work and they don't mention it was finished by Clark Island Boat Works. The only way you know is looking at the decal on the door or the Athearn ad that shows a price drop to 325K and Sale Pending

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
thought this was funny - listing agent has this as his bio :

Tire Kickers Welcoming Committee! Come on you know that’s funny. Seriously some people get mad at me when I don’t want to show boats to People I KNOW are just looking. I feed my family with this business it’s not a game and this is not a Retail business. Our business model is very focused on People ready to pounce on one of our great deals so we can offer an easy enjoyable experience coordinating inspections, transport, loans or what ever our buyers need. No one comes close to our deals on these beautiful boats, if your ready to make a purchase you will appreciate the no BS get it done with no drama approach.

partime59

Lieutenant
First Name
scott

Tire Kickers Welcoming Committee! Come on you know that’s funny. Seriously some people get mad at me when I don’t want to show boats to People I KNOW are just looking. I feed my family with this business it’s not a game and this is not a Retail business. Our business model is very focused on People ready to pounce on one of our great deals so we can offer an easy enjoyable experience coordinating inspections, transport, loans or what ever our buyers need. No one comes close to our deals on these beautiful boats, if your ready to make a purchase you will appreciate the no BS get it done with no drama approach.
definitely not my guy,,,probably an expert on all topics

stimmy

Lieutenant

You're right, it's funny, but not funny HAHA, funny BS. It's really presumptuous to say his deals are SO good he can't waste his valuable time on you. To an ass like that, everyone who looks and doesn't buy is the ass.
A third of a million for a 20-year-old well-used boat doesn't seem like so great a barn burner deal like he says all of his are.

Fishhappens

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.durfeeplumbing.com
First Name
Phil
Boat Make
Duffy
You're right, it's funny, but not funny HAHA, funny BS. It's really presumptuous to say his deals are SO good he can't waste his valuable time on you. To an ass like that, everyone who looks and doesn't buy is the ass.
A third of a million for a 20-year-old well-used boat doesn't seem like so great a barn burner deal like he says all of his are.
Plus he’s piggy backing another’s listening kinda sucky

Ditchdigger

Rear Admiral
Tuna Fan posted a quote from the broker. He stated that he feeds his family with his business. It is not a game.
My thoughts are that his family must be very skinny with a business attitude like that !!
I believe that there is an ass for every seat, and he only needs one to fill this seat.
Inquired about a boat years ago, and asked if it was negotiable. He explained to me that the add was Non Negotiable, and maybe I didn't understand what that that term meant. I did, and did Not Negotiate !! Boat was for sale for over two years. Someone Negotiated !!!
Feel sorry for the hungry kids !

Fishhappens

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.durfeeplumbing.com
First Name
Phil
Boat Make
Duffy
Tuna Fan posted a quote from the broker. He stated that he feeds his family with his business. It is not a game.
My thoughts are that his family must be very skinny with a business attitude like that !!
I believe that there is an ass for every seat, and he only needs one to fill this seat.
Inquired about a boat years ago, and asked if it was negotiable. He explained to me that the add was Non Negotiable, and maybe I didn't understand what that that term meant. I did, and did Not Negotiate !! Boat was for sale for over two years. Someone Negotiated !!!
Feel sorry for the hungry kids !
He’s not even the listing agent he’s using info from Athens marina John is the broker

Pcollinsmma97

Lieutenant
Website
www.falmouthfamilycharters.com
First Name
Peter
Boat Make
28 Albemarle, 18 Ladybug, 20 Novi skiff
I think this is a scammer guys. Look at this listing for this 28 Beale and read the description of the boat, it just isn’t quite right. It’s been up for a while.
Used 2009 Beale DOWN EAST Tuna, 07757 Oceanport - Boat Trader

I saw he had listed that 37 Duffy at Ahearn as well but I don’t see it on his “page” anymore.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom