42 wesmac

jo magic

Ensign
Boat Make
42 wesmac
my refurbished 2001 wesmac .Powered by 800 cat and has an 8 kw generator..bought her in mid october just in time for sandi lol....season starts in wanchese may 1st ..heading down in 3 weeks

wesmac.jpg

commtuna

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
2000 tons of steel
Awesome new boat Joe. How do you like it compared to the Magna?

jo magic

Ensign
Boat Make
42 wesmac
Ken is that u buddy?...love the boat or was bare when I bought it redid the whole thing and getting a 4 ft extension on it

jo magic

Ensign
Boat Make
42 wesmac
way better ride than the magna...the mag didnt like the chop rode on top and would pound this boat rides awesome and has the speed when i need it...mostly be doing 8 knots at a mile to the gallon since most of our trips are 5 days long

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
I've been admiring it from across the canal since you got it. Good luck in nc, will you be back up for the summer?

jo magic

Ensign
Boat Make
42 wesmac
Yea I will be back in mid July just going down to bottomfish and stick for a few months ...fishing from home for 2 months than up to Chatham for the fall

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Ken is that u buddy?...love the boat or was bare when I bought it redid the whole thing and getting a 4 ft extension on it

So is it a 42' or a 38 plus 4? Either way looks like a good rig; reminds me a bit of the Flat Calm w/ the long trunk.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
I like it; should have known it was the bigger one w/ that power. I'll keep an eye out for her if I find myself around Wanchese on a blow day.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
EVERYONE IS ONLY NICE CAUSE YOU HAVE A GREAT LOOKING BOAT :D

JUST KIDDING. ITS KINDA LIKE BEING PART OF A NOT SO NORMAL CULT..:lol:

morgan1727

Commander
Jo, how would you compare the stability of this boat drifting in a beam sea or on the hook compared to other boats you have run, and have you spoken to anyone who has added 4 ft to the length, does it change any characteristics if the boat.

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Post more pics I love the commercial Wesmac boats not a fan of the yuppie sporto Wesmacs get here bloody buddy good luck lets see more

Frank Grimes

Rear Admiral
First Name
John
Bring on the "yuppie" boats. All the yuppies I know have Vikings, Hatterases or Cabos. None have enough sense to build a functional, somewhat economical boat. You don't find many people with city hands running DE boats. Some, but not many. They get tired of the slow cruise and are scared of the single engine.

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
So I'm the olny one seeing wesmacs all pimped out with 1m plus price tags what do you call them your shore as hell not paying for that fishing it

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
When you find a way to pay off a 1 mill+ Wesmac fishing Frank please let me know I'd love one but I don't see it working so if you can get out from behind your desk and try to gust make a living fishing let me know if you still think you could make payments on a high doller Wesmac please brake it down I'm shore there are a lot of guys on here that would love to know how they can make it work for the

Top Bottom