45 MDI Down Forward

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Well i got a bug to gut the bunk area of my boat.....needed a change....would like to get as much storage with 2 upper bunksand a head and shower..if anyone (Travis Maybe)has any ideas (pictures) of Downeasters with port side compainion way it would be greatly appreciated

dust.jpg

Last edited:

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Thanks Travis for the response......i will take some photos and measurements tomorrow when i vacuum up the dust..lol..I would like to use the dead space to the left of the port compainion way

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Glad I just got back up on the internet over here... Could be my next new favorite thread, I have to do something with mine on the RP35 this winter. Just so short though...

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Travis,Here are some pictures.......I have a little over 15 feet to the bulk head .......... i have no crash bulkhead but i could put one in....and she is 12.6 wide at the wall behind the steering bulkhead.....i have some more liquid nail to grind off that was left after i removed the carpet tiles

002.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

mudhake

Captain
with that much room down below I could make a luxury condo. just kidding, good luck you have tons of room to make it real comfy.

lobster783

Lieutenant
seeing you are in this deep, why not move to companion way door toward the cente? it will give you a lot more useable space and options.

Capt. Rick

Commander
Boat Make
31 RP Willis Beal
Holy Chit Mike, that's a butt load of grinding you got done !! Looking good!! How will you wind up finishing off, satin white gelcoat?

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
seeing you are in this deep, why not move to companion way door toward the cente? it will give you a lot more useable space and options.
We are in the middle of summer flounder ....and I don't lose any more days....we are getting killed with the rain already

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Holy Chit Mike, that's a butt load of grinding you got done !! Looking good!! How will you wind up finishing off, satin white gelcoat?
Hey Rick,yes I will be doing it in white......but I can say....with the carpet off the walls it is a lot noisier

Top Bottom