45 mdi

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
This was sold two years ago.....I spoke to the owner...a year ago ..boat trader never takes down old listings

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
It popped up on yachtworld not to long ago and went sale pending pretty quick. Maybe the guy flipped it?

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
It popped up on yachtworld not to long ago and went sale pending pretty quick. Maybe the guy flipped it?

The ad is not current.....the last owner sold her due to illness and the boat went to the west coast..I believe he said

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
I believe thats the old rainbow chaser that was in Northport harbor for a number of years. That boat was beautiful when It first came to town. Def one of the biggest lobster boats in the harbor.
I went by it one day, and got invited to walk around on her. You could play a tennis match in the cockpit.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I believe thats the old rainbow chaser that was in Northport harbor for a number of years. That boat was beautiful when It first came to town. Def one of the biggest lobster boats in the harbor.
I went by it one day, and got invited to walk around on her. You could play a tennis match in the cockpit.
NOOOOO...the old R.C. Is owned by a member here....this is a picture of her

image.jpg

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
The ad is not current.....the last owner sold her due to illness and the boat went to the west coast..I believe he said

So weird. It popped up on there a few weeks ago again. More broker recycling of adds no doubt

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
So weird. It popped up on there a few weeks ago again. More broker recycling of adds no doubt
I wanted to buy it...and the broker would never call me back....so I looked up the owners name thru documentation ...and that when he told me he sold her a year befor

Fish220sr

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
29' Webbers Cove
Top Bottom