45 Young Brothers w/ twin screws

Aloop

Commander
Wow this boat was a staple of the Ptown waterfront. I used to mistake this boat for the old Shady Lady. It's very interesting to see this rebuild process.

BBO

Lieutenant
Boat Make
37 Mitchell Cove 28 BHM
How am I just seeing this now... What a cool setup

PBianculli

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Phil
Boat Make
26’ Fortier
Awesome work, this boat will be a head turner for sure!!!

xbskt

Vice Admiral
First Name
Jeff
Boat Make
13 Whaler, 14 Salty Boats, 28 Crowley Beal, 36 Northern Bay. WTF!?!
Any update? A lot of folks looking forward to this one splashing. Old school beast being brought back.
Good luck!!

Rob25GM

Lieutenant
First Name
Rob
Any update? A lot of folks looking forward to this one splashing. Old school beast being brought back.
Good luck!!
Yup last I saw it was with the house cut off at Sesuit. Then when Keith at turn wright had Facebook he posted a couple pictures of the fuel tanks being built. Thanks for posting more of the build. Im Pretty sure everyone at Sesuit will be amazing when it’s done.

amarshall

Lieutenant Commander
How many times has this boat passed me and thrown a 6 ft wake while we were on the hook. :D

tunafishhkg

Captain
Boat Make
35 Duffy
Damn 950 gallons fuel is awesome....maybe install Tanks and fill now.....the way prices are creeping up! Heh where are you working on it?
Unfortunately your prediction was accurate and was expected if!! Looks like Small Center tank will see a lot of usage to prevent air when in rough water due to low tank levels at this rate lol!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom