46 MUSSEL RIDGE NEW BUILD

hawkeye

Lieutenant
Hawkeye I noticed you got the llebroc helm seats. I’m looking at getting a couple. Can I ask what model you went with and how you like them? Thanks.
i got Banderas on the flybridge and hard bench mounted double seat................they are awesome....no need to spend the extra couple k for stidds imo...the only thing i would say is that if you are getting a pedestal setup, keep all the bells and whistles and slides and other adjusters to a minimum....I tricked out the captains helm on the flybridge and I notice a little bit of creak in the spider assembly when im in it and its rough

FullMonty

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Brandon
Boat Make
General Marine
i got Banderas on the flybridge and hard bench mounted double seat................they are awesome....no need to spend the extra couple k for stidds imo...the only thing i would say is that if you are getting a pedestal setup, keep all the bells and whistles and slides and other adjusters to a minimum....I tricked out the captains helm on the flybridge and I notice a little bit of creak in the spider assembly when im in it and its rough
Thanks.

Underdog11

Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
32 Holland,

hawkeye

Lieutenant
Custom Marine Plastics in Rhode Island. They designed and constructed all my built in tackle storage cabinets as well. Talk to Mike he's super knowledgable. Anything you can dream up he can build. That live well lid is gasketed and double compression latched so I can pressurize well.

Underdog11

Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
32 Holland,
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Lowell 38'
Hawkeye, your new MR46 looks fantastic. I am considering a flybridge for my Lowell 38 and I’m looking for ideas on how best to lay it out. Can you tell me how you ended up dealing with your radar, GPS and VHF antennas, etc…. Also, from one of your photos, it looks like you incorporated a bench seat froward of the helm seat up on the flybridge. Am I interpreting that photo correctly? Thanks.

hawkeye

Lieutenant
Yes that bench forward of helm great for long overnight steams where friend can nap while you drive.
I'll attach a pic which if you zoom in can see the 4 inch tall wire chases we molded into the hardtop. The T shaped chase allows all wires to be easily run and concealed with the radar spotlight and TV dish on small arch mounted centerline and spreader lights and antennas mounted on back T section.

hawkeye II flybridge.jpg

c1steve

Captain
If you have any more images of the helm seats, from different angles, it would be interesting to see. Appears they are cabinet mounted. Images of the main cabin starboard side as well.

hawkeye

Lieutenant
If you have any more images of the helm seats, from different angles, it would be interesting to see. Appears they are cabinet mounted. Images of the main cabin starboard side as well.
Ill get those to you tomorrow...The inside helm chair is indeed a console mounted double Llebroc helm chair...I did it to get more cabinet storage which thank god I did as even with 9 cabinets in the salon they are already full of crap!! As it turns out, those cabinet mounted Llebrocs are even more comfortable than the pedestal mounted ones.

hawkeye

Lieutenant
Might be Monday for those pics as I'm hauling out to add spray rails and a GSB strainer on the generator intake, amongst some other details missed in the building process.

Top Bottom