48' Custom Sportfish $59,750

35gasbert

Lieutenant
Boat Make
48 Custom marine Management Sportfish
Hi, all info and photos to follow. For now go to ebay 48' Custom Marine Management Sportfish. for info an photos. Thanks

35gasbert

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Twin turbo? What engine is that?
Thanks Blitzen, your exactly right! Just got home and online. This engine is surprisingly not that bad on fuel. As long as you keep the fuel and water tanks around half full she burns about 20gph @ 2000rpm giving 15.5knts. Of course depending on wind and tide and direction of travel. Load her up and things change!!!! I believe this hull would benefit from trim tabs and I have a set ready for installation after the season winds down.

35gasbert

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Yea, very interesting. Thanks for the info.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I think it kind of looks like a 43 Torres...or a Number One Hull.....with a ad to the sheer in the bow.

35gasbert

Lieutenant
Boat Make
That's true, but a little overkill for my wife and I daytrippin in western LIS. Wish I never sold my '64 Penbo trawler. Twin screw, 4cyl, fords, quiet, easy motion. That's why I'm hoping to replace this with a nice lobster boat with a finished foscle.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

35gasbert

Lieutenant
Boat Make
That's the exact boat, except I have a four blade wheel. Port along stairs to companionway is hanging locker then in the companionway Port is separate large shower, stbd. is large hanging locker then the head. Fwd is a giant v-berth that you have to climb up onto. no opening in the V. Probably as large as a king size mattress. Teak cabinets and shelves along hull skin both sides.The boat is really setup for a couple with all the spaces larger then the usual sportfish that has multiple staterooms. Certainly was custom built to someones personal wants and needs.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom