'94 Duffy 31 Downeast

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
That boat has a ton of potential. The price is very fair IMHO. I wish it was time for me to move up.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
I had the pleasure of meeting Mordy today and spent a couple hours with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone listing a boat. He is serious and very professional. You will most likely get more personal attention than from bigger brokers too.

Hooper

Captain
Congrats. That has to be one of the worst boats ever posted here for more money than alot of them. You have to be a magic salesman. I'll be sure to have you sell mine when I have to move either one fast.

Again , congrats one the 24 hour sale!

What???? Worst boats ever posted here?????

I strongly disagree lobster, this was a steal. 31 Duffy's rarely come up for sale and when they do they are monster money. For 55K I think this was a damn good deal and it was as it last only a few hours one one low traffic website.

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
What???? Worst boats ever posted here?????

I strongly disagree lobster, this was a steal. 31 Duffy's rarely come up for sale and when they do they are monster money. For 55K I think this was a damn good deal and it was as it last only a few hours one one low traffic website.

sorry.. for the vaugness. Worst condition. The engine has the worst reputation ever made. The rudder ,shaft and wheel look like nothing I ever saw? The rest looks worse than a work boat. At least a work boat can say it worked and looks like that. That was a babied boat and it looks like that.

I think we were set up. This has to be some sort of a joke.

Last edited:

Surfishingboy

Commander
That boat just needs some paint and some love..Don't care for the engine but if it lasted that long it's one of the good 3116s. I love the cape islands.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
This has been fun so far. I bought the boat, didnt pay the ask and HO Penn had the motor 2 years ago. It was torn down, had a brand new head installed with everything else getting a clean bill of health. Looking fwd to the restoration! If you price somthing right, it sells. I could toss the cat, repower and still be ahead of the game, but there are plenty of 3116s with way more hours than this one. Most likely run it till it pukes and repower then.

JimRP31

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Willis Beal/RP 31
Best of luck on the new boat . I had a small project SISU22. Now it's done and I love it. And I got the satisfaction of doing the work myself.

Hooper

Captain
Congrats huntress, she's a sweet boat. I didn't know CIB built her, I miss the opportunity even more now!!!! Nice grab.

Jay c

Commander
Boat Make
31' Duffy
Congrats Capt.

Great boat - I'm sure you'll make a lady out of her in no time.

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Congrats! It's all about timing in this world. Best of luck with the restoration. I definitely want to see some refit photos along the way. :cool:

Top Bottom