A big thank you to SW boatworks

YankeeFPT

Commander
Website
www.yankeemarina.com
Boat Make
If it floats we will be glad to work on it.
For a while now I have been harping at the people at SW Boatworks to get some Young Brothers branded hats, hoodies, etc available. I saw them at there booth at fisherman's forum and they said they would be available soon. I was thinking about asking for one for Fathers day from my wife. A few days ago Alice Workman emailed me and asked for my sizes. I told her that a wasn't a YB owner... Yet. Didn't matter, she sent a Hoodie and a t-shirt. Not to mention the hat they gave me at Fisherman's Forum. Now it may take a while to get my 38 YB, but what Alice and Stewart have done is fueled my dream. Thank you SW boatworks. Keep the 38 mold warm for me.

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
People (or should I say, not enough people) realize that the small thing really do matter.

Things like that speak volumes to the type of people who run a business.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
For a while now I have been harping at the people at SW Boatworks to get some Young Brothers branded hats, hoodies, etc available. I saw them at there booth at fisherman's forum and they said they would be available soon. I was thinking about asking for one for Fathers day from my wife. A few days ago Alice Workman emailed me and asked for my sizes. I told her that a wasn't a YB owner... Yet. Didn't matter, she sent a Hoodie and a t-shirt. Not to mention the hat they gave me at Fisherman's Forum. Now it may take a while to get my 38 YB, but what Alice and Stewart have done is fueled my dream. Thank you SW boatworks. Keep the 38 mold warm for me.

What ya going to power it with:D !! Sounds like the folks at SW continue to show what a 1st class operation they are.

SameDirection38

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Youngbrothers, and Calvin Beal are the only way to go.
What ya going to power it with:D !! Sounds like the folks at SW continue to show what a 1st class operation they are.

Knowing YankeeFPT he is probable gonna go with the FPT C13 825. He is a dealer and it is the best engine out there

Last edited:

YankeeFPT

Commander
Website
www.yankeemarina.com
Boat Make
If it floats we will be glad to work on it.
Some of you may have noticed the post I did in "The Cove". My wife order a Young Brothers hat for a stocking stuffer. Well SW Boatworks was a little late sending it out. What did they do... send two hats. Now I have a work hat and dress up hat.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Have ordered the SW Boatworks and Calvin Beal shirts, Hoddie and hats in the past, thanks for reminding me it will be time to order more soon. They run a great operation and are a class act. Wish I was closer to the shop to drool all over the floor looking at the builds.

Dave

Top Bottom