Accutech Marine

jsakovits

Captain
Boat Make
36' Calvin Beal
Same here. Larry and crew are very knowledgable and always willing to help you get the job done right!

Toolate

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50

Ripcat

Commander
Port was about 1/2" loss...stbd lost nearly 1". I have 4 blade props, 18x18 Hy Torq's and both had some substantial differences between blades. I'm thinking that would explain the vibration.

Props were new in 2002 and the boat has 950hrs. I should add that both props have been off previously for some not so well done work.

Ripcat

Commander
Larry from Accutech called today...given that my props were manganese and bronze, to do what is needed to get them back into spec would be more than they can handle. He said they are starting to demetalize and are becoming weak/have reached their useful life span.

Got some Michigan DQX's on order...wife's gonna kill me...they aren't cheap! Guess my Walker Airseps will wait one more year...only so much play money for the boat.

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Larry from Accutech called today...given that my props were manganese and bronze, to do what is needed to get them back into spec would be more than they can handle. He said they are starting to demetalize and are becoming weak/have reached their useful life span.

Got some Michigan DQX's on order...wife's gonna kill me...they aren't cheap! Guess my Walker Airseps will wait one more year...only so much play money for the boat.

That's what ya get for telling her !!!!!

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
Posted by BillD in regards to what he got for Christmas for the boat.

"Interrogated by the wife on a $1105 check cashed by a local marina for wet/dry storage, two launches and use of a crane. Merry f...kin Christmas !!!!!!!" :grin:

You could get this for not telling her:roll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom