All kinds of DE's here.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Total fucking scam artist bullshit is all that NE yachts has to offer. No actual info given even upon request. Have builders boats listed as new construction for prices the builder will not even build for. They have new builds listed on there that the builder has requested they remove for over a year and will never build for them.

Last edited:

paddyboy

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
30'young bros.(sold)38'young bros.
N E yachts

I bought a boat from them. No complaints, no regrets

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Me too I didn't post a picture of my boat on his site and didn't know I was selling.

Click on the link.
3rd pic down.
I didn't realize my boat was for sale :rolleyes:

Now say someone orders a new build, do I get a royalty check since I've never gave an ok to list my boat :rolleyes:

jigger80

Lieutenant
This guy has taken my boat for sale ad TWICE ( separate times, separate vessels) and made it appear as if he was representing my boat. He has also taken pics offline of my boats in the past and made it appear as if for sale when it was not. This guy is a borderline scam artist.

I know one of those boats listed right now is a friend of mines and there is no way in hell a broker would have it after the one and only experience he had with a broker!!

jigger80

Lieutenant
I friggin' LOVE this boat :D but they won't take my wife in on a trade :eek:

Boat has been for sale for years. I was on it about 4 or 5 years ago. The engine is way up forward ahead of main bulkhead. Simple finish and not quite completed either.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Boat has been for sale for years. I was on it about 4 or 5 years ago. The engine is way up forward ahead of main bulkhead. Simple finish and not quite completed either.

Just goes to prove a point - looks can be deceiving! O.K. I'll keep my wife. ;) Thanks for the tip. And to think I was just gonna post some mermaid pix for Gurry. :eek:

jigger80

Lieutenant
Just goes to prove a point - looks can be deceiving! O.K. I'll keep my wife. ;) Thanks for the tip. And to think I was just gonna post some mermaid pix for Gurry. :eek:

It does look like quite a sweet boat from afar, which is why I went and looked at it years ago. Ive always been partial to the lines of the 32 and 35 MC. As a lobsterboat ( which it was built for use as), its great. But to use it as anything other than that probably not so much. I remember the owner saying it was built by him with help from another guy. It also has a wooden working platform (deck).

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
I repeat, no affiliation...:D

Man what a reaction this guy brings out. Sorry I posted it. Keelboater please post pics of your missus, I think I speak for all of us. haha

Top Bottom