All This In 55 Feet!

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
This is a 45 minute video for a leisurely morning with a cup of coffee. I am amazed at the features this boat has for a 55 footer. I can't even estimate a price for it. It's not a mega yacht so how bad could it be? Hahaha. This is a live aboard dream come true. Enjoy!

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Steel

I’ve been in two of them. A 45’ which is now for sale and a 60’ - the 45’ I think is listed at SS Drydock

They have unbelievable accommodations

DotRat

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Row Boat
Steel

I’ve been in two of them. A 45’ which is now for sale and a 60’ - the 45’ I think is listed at SS Drydock

They have unbelievable accommodation
I am wondering what the maintenance would be like with that beautiful interior? Most steel hulls I have seen rot from the inside out!

sailor of fortune

Rear Admiral
First Name
Jack
Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs
Billy Joel had the Grey one called "Redhead" Jeff Siegal (Active Captain creator) owns it now. He lives aboard and it is a common sight cruising on the East Coast

Chiefleif

Lieutenant Commander
This is a 45 minute video for a leisurely morning with a cup of coffee. I am amazed at the features this boat has for a 55 footer. I can't even estimate a price for it. It's not a mega yacht so how bad could it be? Hahaha. This is a live aboard dream come true. Enjoy!

Looks sweet love the work shop

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Yes that workshop is sweet! And the fact that you can load a car onto it is incredible, not to mention the guy landed his helicopter on the flight deck........and it even has a hot tub to soak my old bones in! Can't figure out why in the world he has a fold a boat though. Hahaha

skyeboat

Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
Coastal 27
Top Bottom