Allied boat works

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland
The 24' hull and liner are still listed on c/l Maine , boat parts , about the third page $8100

Bryan

new dream

Ensign
First Name
GENE
The molds are in very good condition! Low production numbers. the 21 and 24 have interchangeable parts. Own hulls / interior liners / Deck caps with built in anchor holder. Shared parts are stringer grid / console / forward bulkhead / u berth / casting platform. head tub / outboard motor bracket. these are designed for glued in parts so everything is finished inside. The hull was designed by myself and former business partner. had Bristol harbor marine group do the design . Had the plug CNC so it it perfect. $40,000. Bristol harbor group also designed the 17. That was lofted by myself and crew. This is designed for a skiff or a complete finished boat with casting platform center console. Leaning post or dbl pedestal .Deck cap also has anchor locker. $15,000. there are some videos on YOU TUBE. Allied boat works .

Ernie

Lieutenant Commander
The molds are in very good condition! Low production numbers. the 21 and 24 have interchangeable parts. Own hulls / interior liners / Deck caps with built in anchor holder. Shared parts are stringer grid / console / forward bulkhead / u berth / casting platform. head tub / outboard motor bracket. these are designed for glued in parts so everything is finished inside. The hull was designed by myself and former business partner. had Bristol harbor marine group do the design . Had the plug CNC so it it perfect. $40,000. Bristol harbor group also designed the 17. That was lofted by myself and crew. This is designed for a skiff or a complete finished boat with casting platform center console. Leaning post or dbl pedestal .Deck cap also has anchor locker. $15,000. there are some videos on YOU TUBE. Allied boat works .
What’s a good number to call

Top Bottom