Almost done...2007 Leblanc Brothers 1610 C/C

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Almost done...2007 Leblanc Brothers 1610 C/C
Pictures of the as-found condition on the hard in Kittery, ME which is where she lived (unregistered, untitled, and unloved) since she was imported from Nova Scotia back in 2008 until I picked her up in April of 2012.

1.jpg

2.JPG

3.jpg

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
On the shakedown breakdown run of the season I had six guys for a total of 1400 +/-pounds, 300 pounds of fuel, the motor for another 320 and the hull probably 1,100 or slightly less...was running 25 mph with all this onboard...running with one other person and myself hit in excess of 30 knots but the boat's true comfort speed is around 21 knots...

23beal

Lieutenant
wow- thats a really nice boat - is there a reason you put the battery box on the deck and not in the console - just curious-

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Thanks @23beal

The fuel tank is a 40g Moehler permanent tank amd is mounted above deck directly underneath the forward bench seat of the console. I had originally wanted the battery within the console myself but the dealership had advised me against it for obvious fire reasons...

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
i like it.
i like the fat novi hull, and the bright novi colour, and what you did to it.
looks like a nice tight turn of the bilge at the transom & wide hull, must be pretty stable?
congrats. looks great.

JDTOOM

Lieutenant Commander
I agree 100%. I love that boat. What else do you really need for kicking around the harbor or heading out to the graves? She's probably safe enough to go out well beyond that. Nice job.

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Thanks guys I had a lot of encouragement along the way from friends and family and other boat club members...for a while it was a little frustrating but its done and I only have a small punchlist now of small items to finish...

I'm not a Mainer, but I couldn't think of a better name for the boat...

Went into Boston Harbor yesterday met one of those touring catamarans threw me at least a four and half footer and the boat took it like it was a joke.

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Thanks for posting the photos and shake down numbers. Excellent job finishing her off. :D

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
seems that wedgeport has bought out leblanc.
the website is not all that detailed, which is disappointing but rather typical. i guess these guys are just too busy building actually building boats:)
on a side note: has eastern bought out rosborough altogether, or just some sort of u.s. distribution?

Fouraces59

Commander
First Name
Jay
Boat Make
26 Seaway CC
Nice Job! I saw her at 3A about a month ago and was wondering when you would splash. On the hunt now myself after selling the Duffy. Looking for an Eastern or similar center console top kick around the harbor with and a Sturdee 16' skiff for my son to start out in. If I see you out at around I will flag you down if I can catch you...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom