Any one now if. This. Boat still for sale

m williams

Commander
Reply [email protected] [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-09-09, 8:22AM EDT
32' Beals Island Lobster Boat - $2500 (Cataumet)

1965 Beals Island Lobster boat. Straight 6 cylinder Barr Marine gasoline engine. GPS, Radar, VHF, Depth Sounder, CD/stereo system, head and holding tank. This boat has been converted to a nice day boat with a roomy cabin and awning over the back portion of the deck. Inside the cabin house, small table with two settees, ad countertop with sink and space for a coleman stove. Engine runs great, all electronics work. In the water in Squeteague Harbor in Bourne on Cape Cod.

Boat was bought in Newport this spring for a political protest, and is now ready for a permanent loving home as soon as possible. She looks great on the water, very classic.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4055619938 Posted: 2013-09-09, 8:22AM EDT email to a friend
Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Not sure, good deal.. just make sure you ask the guy who is selling it how he is powering his house if he is against power plants

[YOUTUBE]gJeqmxI4F6w[/YOUTUBE]

KenWard.jpg

wiggs_boat_94566.jpg

Henry-David-T-600x328.jpg

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
That's Braylon point station. I have done an awful lot of work in that plant. What a dirty hunk of shit that place is.... But they have recently done an awful lot of work to clean it up, and to try to minimalist it's impact on the environment. That particular plant is the biggest fossil fuel power plant on the eastern sea board.

Wouldn't you think that those [email protected]@@@@ dumb hippies would have at least brought a sail boat???? It doesn't make much sense to sit there in an innefficient gasoline powered boat while protesting the use of fossil fueled power.

m williams

Commander
Boat must be sold I emailed them twice no. Replie. Or maybe they shut off the power to the house. I think the boat is real good deal even if it is wood

Top Bottom