anybody recognize this rod

cpt.josh

Lieutenant
Boat Make
26'6 Prokat Badkittytoo
can anyone tell me about the name on the rod or the builder just curious. one of my first tuna setups I ever bought.

photo 2.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 1 - Copy.jpg

Leprechaun

Commander
Boat Make
26' Fortier
Adams bait and tackle ?? Pembroke Ma -- Dorchester in the early years -- have been out of business for 15 years or so

cpt.josh

Lieutenant
Boat Make
26'6 Prokat Badkittytoo
Wish i could afford wall ornaments lol. this one still fishes every day that i do i actually like it better than my new rods. been trying to pick up a couple chathsm specials but it hasn't been in the budget.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

cpt.josh

Lieutenant
Boat Make
26'6 Prokat Badkittytoo
thanks for the info leprechaun. honest opinion on the chathams do you think they'd be easier to keep tight on a fish solo than the telephone poles with the way they load up.

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
more bend = more travel (like a shock absorber) which keeps the line tight a little longer should you need to walk away from the rod for a sec...so for solo fishing, that is a big advantage IMO. would never go back to the short stiffies.

enzoforza

Lieutenant
Boat Make
85' Bayliner
It was most likely built for a friend of mine. He got a settlement for a car wreck he was in when he was like 19. He buys a boat and keeps it in brewers in plymouth. Horrified! Was the name of the boat. We got thrown out of brewers in short order and he ended up selling it after a season or two. Guy was crazy as shit and still is. I can ask him about them when i see him. Tight lines

Top Bottom