Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason

slow troller

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Fortier 26
Jerry. Throw $100 into it if you want to but don’t bet the farm. It’s highly volatile . But you do learn a lot. You just download Coinbase app and it will walk you thru
be careful with that app. Read the reviews before you jump in.

Powderpro

Vice Admiral
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
Jerry- I’ve had the coinbase app since January 2018, so 3 years now. I played/invested with it in the beginning, but it’s literally the most stressful thing I’ve ever done, and a big time waster for me. I haven’t had money in my account for almost 2 years now and don’t regret walking away from it. There are a lot of things that are better and less stressful to invest in. Should have bought Tesla stock a year ago!

SemperFishBoston

Commander
Boat Make
AJ26 Duffy
Everyone understands any investment is a gamble but Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is not going anywhere. Its here to stay. The more it becomes mainstream, and it appears to be doing that more everyday, the more valuable it will become. Im just a blue collar guy and ive always been very weary of any investment i cant literally put my hands on, like real estate, but i dont want to watch from the sidelines on this one. My guess is a intelligent and modest investment in crypto or blockchain now could be very rewarding down the road ie 2030 timeframe. Bitcoin is south of $40k today but could reach $100k-$1mil in that timeframe. Ethereum is north of $1k but could reach $100k. Litecoin could and should see similar returns. Tzero is also very exciting. Do your research and due diligence and understand the risks and plan for the longball. It could bust or be a windfall. Some will win and most win lose. Thats the game. We all know that. Obviously my money is betting on the windfall. Again im no financial guy im just a firefighter with a public high school education, so read with caution, but this is all of our financial future and we can all get in on a low floor with an unknown ceiling. Im bullish and im not missing the boat.

DotRat

Captain
Boat Make
Row Boat
Hey guys,
I have been studying this stuff from the get go and honestly unless you have a warehouse full of mining computers you are not going to make it big. I invested in silver when it was 11 in march and more than doubled my investment. I like crypto's but anyone can pull the plug, hack etc... Good luck boys!

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Frank Grimes

Rear Admiral
First Name
John
nobody should be investing to make it big in a short timeframe. Those opportunities do not come along often and almost never are available to people who already aren't loaded. DLT technology, as SemperFish said, ain't going away unless the government outlaws it. In fact they should be using it today for elections at all levels of government (unless they want to...........well I'll leave that one alone).

Reiterating what others have said....if you have a sum of money that you are comfortable losing and you want exposure to a highly volatile asset with an unlimited ceiling, and you don't want to dabble in options trading, open a Coinbase wallet and buy some fractional BTC (unless you one of them high-rollin' types). BTW Coinbase is the most reputable of the wallets. You have to be comfortable with >10% swings, otherwise you will lose your mind. Gotta think of it as funny money.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User
Top Bottom