Anyone know this boat?

longislander89

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
23 seacraft
Haha I can't get it to load. Name is captain Kidd IV. Has a huge dry exhaust and a west coast style wheel house. Port of call on the transom is gardiner's island,NY.

How do you upload from an iPhone. It take me to a separate page where I upload the photo but I can't get it into my post.

jnoon

Lieutenant Commander
Oh! That boat;)....That looks to be the Gardiners Island commuter boat. Thats the one at the end of Gann Rd. in East Hampton? Nice looking boat!

Muscie

Commander
Boat Make
36 Flowers finished by Cape Island, 2014 ; 645 QSM11
yep, see it every w/e - 45 young bros.

jnoon

Lieutenant Commander
No Bruno would have a transom as square as a tool shed.... Please forgive him Royal wherever you are...

I was just Joking since there was no picture. Two 35 Bruno's would fit in this cockpit(slight exaggeration). Not bashing the brand, I like them.

Duke

Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29

ianbw

Lieutenant
Website
www.northforkoysters.com
Boat Make
Sisu 26
Mufflers that look like that are usually called "silencers". They probably don't want to upset the locals....I would assume Gardiners Island is high dollar real estate.

Gardener's Island is a private island off the end of Long Island. It was granted to the Gardeners by the King of England in the 1600's.

One of the great bits of legend about the place is that Captain Kidd, on his way to Boston (and to his eventual hanging) stopped at the island to bury his pirate treasure. X marks the spot....

The Last Lord Of Gardiners Island - NYTimes.com

Gardiners Island, NY by OspreysGuide.com

Top Bottom